Albram Car Scheme Coordinator – Brampton Surgery
The Coordinator is the first point of call for any patient requiring transport to and from appointments at the surgery or local hospitals and clinics.
The Coordinator is required to handle all calls in the following manner.
· Answer the Albram mobile phone either by accepting a call or voicemail and calling the patient back in a polite, helpful, courteous and understanding manner.
· Recording, in note form, the journey details, patient’s details inclusive of any mobility concerns.
· Contact the volunteer listed drivers either by e-mail, text message or direct phone stating where the journey begins and the destination details including times of appointments and collections.
· Give the patient the journey costs, Minimum fee and driver’s mileage rates.
· Inform the patient the journey request has been accepted and who the nominated driver is.